Saturday, August 28, 2004

The Dawn of Fall

Did anyone else feel summer crawl away into a dark hole this week? Something about this time of year makes me feel that warm tingly feeling like you are sitting next to a fire with a nice warm blanket and a big bowl of popcorn while the TV is playing your favorite show. Even better (tho never experienced this for myself yet), you share this cuddly moment with your special someone. Sigh. Such is the wonder of the dawn of fall. This is totally my favorite time of year... just wish it didn't coincide with the return to school.

Hope you all enjoyed your summers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's on the way out. :( Of course the weather would turn shitty just as I get a couple weeks off. I don't care for this time of year.
*tear*
This summer sucked.

-V

2:16 PM  
Blogger Pie Man said...

I felt this way last sunday, when I looked up. The way the sun is shining, the way the wind is blowing, etc. all makes up for that nasty "autumn" feeling. Indian summer ain't right either. The sunlight seems wrong.

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home