Sunday, February 27, 2005

Woot! I'm older!

Man, nothing is better than turning 18. Too bad that was like 6 years ago. 24 is kinda lame. So I have a year of my life for each hour of the day... Blah.

Was planning to have a quiet night tonight and finish my report and do some studying but then the guys came over... and then the beer came out... and well... let's just say I still have a report to finish and studying to do. But I did kick butt at Winning Eleven 8 and Burnout and won a few times on Nightfire... so it was all good.

I am dying to hear the rest of the new Nine Inch Nails album. I scored two leaked tracks from it: The Hand that Feeds and The Line Begins to Blur. Hand that Feeds is really upbeat and poppy, almost could be played on Z if the program director wasn't looking. Line Begins to Blur is more traditional NIN, but still has traces of hope in its melon collie tone. I really connect with the lyrics on that track. Anyhoo, hopefully the rest will get leaked out soon. I don't think I can wait until summer.

Alright time for bed. Hopefully I can get my emails done and study some tomorrow before the Oscars. Oh sooooooo busy it hurts...

2 Comments:

Blogger David L Rattigan said...

Happy birthday, mate!

Dave (Grace Pages)

3:32 AM  
Blogger Pie Man said...

Happy Birthday, Mike
Bonne Fete, Mich!
Sheng ri kuai le!

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home