Friday, April 15, 2005

Sometimes, things just get weird...

So, yeah. Got a phone call today asking if I'd like to be part of a worship band playing in the new Harrison Ford movie. Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. We find out later if it's for sure, but right now fitting and photos will be on Monday night at 7:30pm and the actual shoot is on the following Monday. Bizzare. I just want to do it to see how it all pans out. I don't care if we get left on the cutting room floor either. Maybe it will end up on the DVD in the end? Go deleted scenes...

What else could possibly happen out of the norm? Did someone misplace their life and give it to me by accident?

3 Comments:

Blogger Pie Man said...

What the....? Somebody must've seen you/heard you or heard OF you... but man.. That is KICKASS! Your media penis, I admit reluctantly, is now bigger than mine.

Somebody COOL must have dropped off of life's radar, so life must've brought you in as a replacement, man.

Anyhoo, I'm buzzed. $2 decent beers rock. This comment has been brought to you by the letters B, C, I, and U. That is all.

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

crazy, totally crazy!

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh. One thing I loved about downtown Van was all the filming you'd accidentally come across. I was watching Mr Magoo with Leslie Nielsen the other day. Crap film, but great Vancouver locations, including the library foyer made over to look like a dinosaur museum.

Have fun with Harrison.

Btw, I can't wait to return to BC permanently one of these days (probably a couple years down the line, the way things are going), but when I do, I intend to shout you two guys (Mike and Kevin) to a coffee!

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home