Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Pictures from the set of Firewall

So here I am on the set of Firewall throwing up the horns. This was one of the coolest/most exhausting experiences of my life. Getting to rock out for 450+ extras who are being PAID to cheer us on is something I can't really describe.

Apparently CityTV did a story on the shoot last night at 6pm. I will be getting a VHS copy of it transfered to digital so if you would like to see it let me know. The story has a few interviews with people from the church (Kevin, Chelsea) and others I think. Most importantly, yours truly got some face time on TV with a close up and some severe rockin' out clips. Woot.

Below are some other pictures taken from the set. One is of our all round nice guy/custodian Hank with his secret crush Mary Lynn (Chloe from 24). The other pic is of Karen and Julie posing with Matt who plays Bobby in the movie. Matt played bass in the scene with us and often got me and Rick in trouble by spurring us to do impromptu jam sessions while the lighting guys were working. He also spent the day trying to make up names for our fake band, some of which included...
  • Jesus and the Jumping 12
  • The Tragically Jesus
  • Van Jesus
  • Jesus of the Stone Age
  • The Gospel Freaks


Hank with secret girlfriend Mary Lynn (Chloe from 24)


Karen and Julie pose with Matt (da bass player)

3 Comments:

Blogger Pie Man said...

So... does the firewall have open ports or something? Anyhoo.. No jam pics? bah. Action shots are cooler.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Pie Man said...

Band name:

Trippin' Jesus

9:01 PM  
Blogger Ty said...

Hey Mike,

Congrats on making it into the Movie Business. I would have loved to have been there to see you rock out for hours and hours and hours. Let me know how I can check out the feature that citiTV did on you guys when you get the digital copy. Enjoy this amazing week.

Take Care:

TY

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home