Wednesday, February 01, 2006

My New Pad

It's been a long time since the last post, but that was mostly due to me packing up and moving to my new place... not to mention an increased drive by Jo to get wedding stuff done early! :-)

So here are some snapshots of the new pad!









So we still have some work to do obviously. We need to get a nice dining table and a matching love seat to go with our nice Ikea couch Jo had. We are also still in the process of de-boxifying the apartment, as can be seen in the bedroom picture. The nice part is that those are all empty boxes, so it's just a matter of folding them up and storing them back at Jo's mom's place or throwing them away. Our storage area is housing the final boxes with stuff in them, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna keep most of that stuff anyways.

Anyways, I'm suffering from a brutal cold today so I'm going to post this and go back to resting.

Cheers

4 Comments:

Blogger Pie Man said...

Sweet pad. Looks newly renovated (from the wood panelling) too, although I could be wrong.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Ty said...

Mike,

Great lookin' place. I don't know if you can ever fully de-boxify a house...or at least it seems that way. You just seem to always buy more stuff. I can't wait to see the place in person. Let me know when my wifey and I can drop by. Have a great weekend!

Blessings,

Ty

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice place there, Mike. I guess I'll be seeing it in it's full & complete form in a few months. With regards to the boxes, after 9 months, I'm still living out of boxes so I cam sympathize.

Cheers, big guy.

-Craig

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow dude,
It looks so different from the last time I saw it.. but trust me, the bathroom won't stay that clean for long.
Hope you like the place, let me know if you find anything gross.
-Rob
PS I'll come take my bike out of your closet soon.
PPS Come over for a beer

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home