Thursday, September 09, 2004

Porch Light

Sometimes all I need, is a little reassurance
Just some sort of sign, that I’m not alone
But what can I hold on to, that isn’t in my mind?
I feel that something’s missing, but nothing’s what I find

Can you believe then understand?
With open arms yet questioned faith?
Someday I know I’ll get it right
Till then I stand by my porch light

The wise men disregard, what’s beyond the senses
The mystics have no place, in the realm of reason
Where can I find truth, that won’t fail me?
That will still my soul, and satisfy my mind?

1 Comments:

Blogger Pie Man said...

Looks good man.. Kinda.. Different.

I tried to picture the music in my head. Some parts just remind me of Kermit the Frog doing "Over The Rainbow," but still with a Canadian folkish tang. Canadian rock is hard folk.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home