Friday, April 29, 2005

How to Quickly Get In Trouble

So, I did tell someone that I would never ever mention them on here, but whats the fun in that? The best way to learn about someone is to begin some sort of silly conflict and see how they handle themselves. Do they keep it all bottled up until it just explodes out after forgetting to say "God bless you" after they sneeze? Or do they immediately fire back with ICBMs aimed at your face?

Let's find out.

Josee is cool. I think she's sweet.

As this may be my last post before I loose the ability to use my hands and legs, I would like to take this time to thank all my loyal readers and commentors (you know who you are). It's been a fun ride and I wish you all the best.

Estimated time of death for me: Monday at 3:35 pm (give or take traffic and plane arrival times)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike = ass kicked.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Pie Man said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:30 PM  
Blogger Pie Man said...

Nonono, Mike here isn't[ gonna get his ass kicked... yet.

Actually, he'll just have to go through some dismemberments.

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You think a Mexican is sweet? Who is Jose? An illegal immigrant who you have falling madly in love with?

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hint: There are TWO E's in "Josee."
and I'll let Mike tell you who Josee is. I don't want to make a mistake again and have Mike come after me with a stick this time.

BTW I'm Pieman. Just toolazy to login.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Thank you PieMan for pointing out the spelling mistake. It's pronounced Joe-Zay if you were wondering. No, she isn't Mexican. Madly in love? Sorry, no details for anonymous people. Sign in and maybe I'll spill some more beans for you. Well, probably not. But you can try.

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo, the e was omitted intentionally. Just a quick jab to throw Mike's way when he got a new...well, should I say it? I'll let Mike unravel the mystery of Josee (note the real spelling)

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home